Take a Look at the Scale of the Aquapark in our New Video!
If it's fabulous family fun you require, then why not make a splash at Lincolnshire Aquapark
We are the Lincolnshire coast’s No1 go-to destination and as one guest recently said “you simply can’t visit Mablethorpe without going to the Aquapark” – testimony indeed!
All of our onsite family friendly facilities are open to the public at the prestigious Grange Leisure park, Mablethorpe including Costa coffee shop, family friendly bar/restaurant and spectating is free via the lakeside picnic table viewing area.
Royal life saving society lifeguards are on duty for your safety always!
So don’t miss out and be part of the summer of waterpark fun by hitting the book now button below as it’s book online only and spaces sell out fast in the Summer months.
Please be mindful our changing rooms are basic so arrive with swimwear on ready to put your wetsuit over the top where possible.
MAJOR Equipment Additions now at Lincolnshire Aquapark in Mablethorpe!
If you Want Laughs, Giggles and the Best Hour of Fun Ever, You’ve Just Found the Perfect Place!
100 x 25m Family-Friendly Aquapark. Suitable for 5-65 age Groups.
Our Aquapark, located in Mablethorpe, Lincolnshire, is comprised of many fun & challenging features to overcome with friends and family:
Eight trampolines, two slides, inflatable climbing walls, balance beams, mega cyclone spinning hamster wheel to climb inside of, the park’s marquee feature and the colossal 5 metre high Jungle Joe.
Children 5-8 years must be accompanied on the Aquapark itself by an adult.
Open Water Swimming
We’re a friendly, welcoming bunch and open water swimming is not the fastest growing UK participant sport available to young and old for nothing you know!
Looking for a
We are offering family private hire packages at great prices.
- Always use the shower provided following your visit
- Always go down the slide feet first and never head first as this can cause serious spinal injuries
- We strongly recommend you bring a wetsuit or hire one of ours as you are entering a lake wildlife inhabit
- If the water temperature falls below 15 degrees c wetsuits are mandatory, please bring your own or hire one from us
- As a safety measure we strongly advise you purchase the full gel grip socks provided as they prevent slipping from the equipment
- Children between 5-8 years must be accompanied on the equipment by a responsible adult over 18 years
- Never swim under the Aquapark obstacles
- Going from a warm body temperature to a cold temperature can cause cold shock therefore we advise you enter the water slowly using the steps in order to acclimatise to the the sudden change in temperature
- Do not behave in a reckless manner likely to cause danger to yourself or other Aquapark users
- Do not jump from the top of the jungle Joe and always use handles when climbing the feature
- Do not dive or back flip as this can cause serious spinal injuries
- No goggles are permitted
- Age groups permitted are between 5-65 years only
- Always complete the safety waiver prior to your visit. Without this entry will be refused
- Ratio of 1 adult to 3 children
- Anyone deemed physically incapable will be refused entry
- To attract the attention of a lifeguard wave your arms and shout to them
- Do not use the Aquapark if you have any joint problems, dislocations, pre existing injuries heart conditions or if you are pregnant
- Do not enter the Aquapark or book online if you are 20 stone or over
- Do not enter the aquapark under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Remove all rings, watches, jewellery or any sharp objects before entering the water
- You must be able to swim 25 meters to use the Aquapark
- Do not remove your buoyancy aid or helmet under any circumstances
- Be mindful you are taking part in a water sport and there is a risk of injury
- If a short single whistle blasts please listen to the lifeguard instruction
- Staff will ensure your kit is fitted correctly prior to entering the water