Open NOW at a Reduced Capacity – Online Booking Only!
Your safety matters to us, therefore we will have everything in place to ensure your Lincolnshire Aquapark experience is both a safe and enjoyable one as always.
Book online, arrive, participate, leave.
LIMITED SESSIONS ONLY WITH REDUCED CAPACITY THROUGHOUT JULY AND AUGUST, SO BE SURE TO BOOK EARLY.
– We will be operating at a significantly reduced capacity for all water sports activities due to Covid19, therefore there will be much fewer sessions available
– As such its book online only and we advise you to book early, as this will guarantee your places, providing the session is not already full.
– Only one household per booking
– Only one person per household may be needed to ‘check in’ via the new outdoor checking in system.
– Social distancing will be in place during the checking in process and throughout your Lincolnshire Aquapark/water sports experience
– There are very limited changing facilities and no showers or toilets within the aquapark’s facilities. Due to Covid19, our portable changing unit is deemed unaccessible.
– The Grange Leisure holiday park’s touring block is for on-park residents only (we are separate companies)
– Please arrive beach ready in your shorts or bikini/swimsuit ready to put your wetsuit over the top of
– Very limited Covid-19-compliant outdoor changing will be available. Therefore, we advise you to arrive already changed, ready to take part, excluding the safety equipment we will issue you with. Be prepared to use towels to change if necessary.
– We sell grip socks, which we strongly recommend to help safeguard against Covid19.
– Hand sanitising stations will be located around the facility, which you must use
– All of our staff have undergone enhanced Covid-19 training
– Social distancing protocols in place throughout
– Never swim under the aquapark equipment
– A one way system will be in place whilst on the equipment whereby everyone will receive an allotted time slot on each piece of equipment and be moved around accordingly
– Be mindful, as the lake is a natural environment which contains weed, root, silt and possibly other foreign objects. Tread carefully and try to stay away from the edges where it is shallow
– This is the Lincolnshire Aquapark’s safety briefing and user information! It is the responsibility of all guests to adhere to it in full
– Only ever enter the lake via the steps or pontoon
– Anyone behaving in any dangerous manner of any description will be removed from the facility immediately. Given the current circumstances our lifeguards and the emergency services really don’t need to be dealing with an unnecessary accident caused by recklessness!
– We recommend the use of our safety socks and avoid bare feet around the premises
– We ask you to leave your used rental safety equipment in the disinfected water following your experience in order for our staff to complete the equipment disinfection process
– Don’t enter the Aquapark or surrounding facilities if you, or any of your family has had, or knowingly come in to contact, with anyone with Covid19 in the last two months.
– Be sure to complete your safety waiver after booking online by going to Our Waiver page before arriving at the aquapark, otherwise your booking will be refused without a refund.
New in 2020!
Exclusive Private Hire
Lincolnshire Aquapark: on the Edge of the Lincolnshire Wolds. At the Heart of the Lincolnshire Coast.
Visiting the Mablethorpe Seaside for a Touch of Nostalgia?
Why not combine a day out at the seaside with a whole load of fun? Come and join us at Lincolnshire Aquapark situated on the Grange Leisure Park in Mablethorpe and spend your 2020 holiday cooling off at the Lincolnshire coast’s ultimate, family-friendly leisure experience.
55m Family-Friendly Aquapark.
Suitable for 5-65 age Groups.
Our Aquapark, located in Mablethorpe, Lincolnshire, is comprised of many fun & challenging features to overcome with friends and family:
Eight trampolines, two slides, inflatable climbing walls, balance beams, blast bag to catapult people up to 4 meters high, mega cyclone spinning hamster wheel to climb inside of, the park’s marquee feature and the colossal 5 metre high Jungle Joe.
Children 5-8 years must be accompanied on the Aquapark itself by an adult.
Lincolnshire Aquapark and all of the Grange Leisure Park facilities reopens to the public in 2020. Date TBC.
“Fabulous family day for everyone, staff were so friendly and helpful, memories we’ll treasure forever”
The Managing Director
Possessing a combined twenty-four years of C.E.O. and Watersports Leisure Management experience. Richard originated Lincolnshire Aquapark Ltd in early 2017 to provide a much needed water sports facility to the Mablethorpe area of the Lincolnshire coast. Read More >