Aquapark Guest Information
The Aquapark is open to anyone, you do not have to be a resident of the Grange Leisure Park to use the Aquapark.
The Aquapark is suitable for family use, groups or individuals.
Whilst doing our utmost to maintain low prices the changing facility we have is a basic one. Please approach coming here in a similar mindset as you would to visiting the beach as such be prepared to possibly change outside using towels. On that note Lincolnshire Aquapark can not take responsibility for anything lost or stolen.
To avoid any embarrassment please do not attempt to remove any wetsuits from the Aquapark. They are all chipped!!
Please do not enter the Coastfields Leisure Complex in wet clothing or wet-suits as you will be denied access. The brand new bar and restaurant is available to suitably dressed Aquapark guests both before and after using the facility.
No glasses or crockery are permitted within the proximity of the Aquapark (plastic glasses and paper cups only).
T shirts and sun cream are available from the Aquapark reception to protect guests from the sun as a safety measure. Deck chair and towel hire also available.
Book Your Session
Book early to secure your session
Due to the potentially highly exhilarating experience and increasing popularity in UK aquaparks our sessions can fill up and become oversubscribed very quickly. As such we advise you to book early using online booking system in order to secure your place to avoid disappointment and any tears (and that’s just from dad)!
Why not take advantage of our private hire packages? With a 40 person capacity it’s perfect for birthdays, team building, stag and hens or maybe just to treat your nearest and dearest. Book Online or Contact Us to discuss your requirements.
Costs for regular sessions and private hire can vary between week days and weekends. In addition we may also offer discounts outside of the peak holiday periods. For up to date pricing check the calendars on the online booking pages for the date(s) you would like to visit. Note that wetsuit hire is an optional extra not included in the basic price.
Methods of payment
online (to confirm & secure your booking)
cash (subject to availability on the day)
card (subject to availability on the day)
We operate to strict no refunds policy
On the day NO REFUNDS please don’t ask. (The chances are your place(s) could have gone to someone else who has been unable to book due to the session being full)
1 to 3 days before the session half refund returned
4 days before the session full refund returned
Check in procedure
Please arrive on park at least 30 minutes prior to the commencement of your session (it is your responsibility to arrive in good time)
check in at the aquapark reception (a waiver must be completed if a walk in or phone booking guest)
Measure up and put on your life jacket, helmet and wetsuit (if required)
You will then be directed to the safety briefing area location where you will assemble 5 minutes prior to the commencement of your session
On the hour your safety briefing will begin followed by your 50 minutes of activity time
Any latecomers to the session must listen to a second safety briefing reducing activity time
(These rules are mandatory please don’t ask us to bend them)
- All participants must be able to swim 50 metres in a buoyancy aid.
- The buoyancy aid and helmet are compulsory attire to all Aquapark users and are included in the fee.
- The park is available for the young and not so young however you must be aged 5 and above and 1.22 meters tall to use the facility.
- Children aged between 5 &11 yrs must be accompanied on the equipment by a responsible, capable adult or guardian known to them over 18 yrs who must stay with them at all times at 1 adult per 3 children ratio. The adult must stay within arms length of the child at all times.
- We advise age groups 11 to 16 are accompanied by a guardian but this is your choice.
- There is no upper age limit however anyone deemed not to be capable of using the equipment will be refused entry to the park.
- You may not to use the Aquapark if you are pregnant, have a heart condition or have a pre-existing injury particularly joints or dislocations.
- We advise you wear sunscreen when using the Aquapark.
- Trainers or shoes of any description are not permitted on the Aquapark.
- No smoking.
- NEVER EVER swim under the Aquapark equipment.
- Do not use if you are under the influence of alcohol, medication or drugs.
- Do not jump or dive in and always enter the water slowly feet first ensuring the area around the park is clear of objects or people before entering the water.
- Always use the Aquapark responsibly so not to injure yourself or others.
- Do not bring ANYTHING (see below) onto the Aquapark other than the buoyancy aid, helmet and wet-suit (where required).
- Before using the Aquapark remove all personal items such as rings, watches, jewellery, or any other sharp objects which can cause damage to the equipment. Cameras of any description are not allowed on the equipment. Failure to observe any of these rules will result in access to the park being denied.
- No food or drink on the Aquapark.
- Do not remove your buoyancy aid for any reason whilst using the park.
- Aquaparks stay open in the rain as guests find its more fun this way. Your getting wet regardless!
- Only lightning and extremely high winds will force the park to close and times may change or be delayed in this instance. Re-booking onto a different session is possible in the event of a session being cancelled.
- Always listen to the lifeguards instructions. They have the right to expel anyone for dangerous behaviour or otherwise
THE OPERATOR CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ACCIDENT OR INJURY WHILST ON THE AQUAPARK OR THAT OCCURS DUE TO IMPROPER USE OF THE AQUAPARK OR BY NOT FOLLOWING THE AFOREMENTIONED “AQUAPARK SAFETY RULES, SAFETY BRIEF AND WAIVER.”
I understand and have read all of the safety rules on the Lincolnshire Aquapark website and will be fully compliant with all.
Your safety matters to us
* All of our lifeguards are trained to British national standards
* All of our lifeguards are trained by a Qualified Royal life saving society trainer assessor
* All of our lifeguards receive regular ongoing lifeguard training
* All of our staff are first aid trained
* We operate to a child welfare policy