Book Your 2020 Session at the BIGGER THAN EVER Lincolnshire Aquapark
Due to COVID-19, you must book online to secure your place.
Amazing prices for an amazing experience.
|Household Admission||Minimum booking of 2 people per household, maximum booking of 6 per household, online booking only.||£12.00pp per hour|
|Wetsuits||Helps protect you against the elements||£5.00pp per hour|
|Grip Socks||Quality rubber gel sole socks, which grip the feet to the inflatables to avoid slipping & helps protect against the spread of Covid19. Can be used on trampoline parks and yours to take away and keep.||£2.00pp per hour|
Book in 3 Simple Steps:
Our sessions get booked up very quickly, so be sure to book online in advance!
It’s very easy to book. Simply:
- Click the blue Book Now button below
- Click the green “Available” button and select your date, time, number of passes you need and the number of wetsuits you need (WE DO STRONGLY ADVISE THIS AS A HEALTH & SAFETY MEASURE AS YOU AND MAYBE YOUR CHILDREN ARE ENTERING A LAKE WHICH IS SUBJECT TO NATURE’S ELEMENTS!)
- Enter your details, check you have added your wetsuits and pay
“Myself (20) and younger brother (10) had an absolutely brilliant time! I’d say wetsuits are a must as it does get quite chilly! Plenty of inflatables to choose from and a lovely host to make sure everything is okay.”
Book early to secure your session
Due to the highly exhilarating experience and increasing popularity in UK aquaparks our sessions can fill up and become oversubscribed very quickly. As such we advise you to book early using online booking system in order to secure your place to avoid disappointment and any tears (and that’s just from dad)!
Why not take advantage of our private hire packages? It’s perfect for birthdays, team building, stag and hens or maybe just to treat your nearest and dearest. Book Online or Contact Us to discuss your requirements.
Methods of payment
- Book online ONLY (to confirm & secure your booking)
We operate to strict no refunds policy
- NO REFUNDS can be given on the day under any circumstances. (The chances are your place(s) could have gone to someone else who has been unable to book due to the session being full)
- Refunds can be given 1 to 3 days before the session (half refund returned)
- Refunds can be given 4 days before the session (full refund returned).
Check in/out procedure
1. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the commencement of your session.
2. Check in at the Aquapark reception with proof of your booking details and conformation of completed online waiver.
3. You will then be issued with your safety equipment and wetsuit!
4. Assemble at the safety briefing area once you are kitted out where the briefing will commence on the hour prior to your session.
5. Latecomers must listen to the safety briefing but your session time will be reduced.
6. Please do not remove our equipment from site to avoid any embarrassment. It is chipped and there is cctv in operation!!
“Wow! Great facility and great day out for the family. My stepdaughter loved it. Fantastic value for money and good session sizes so plenty of time to get a go on all the facilities.
Staff were very friendly and welcoming, making us all feel safe at all times will most definitely be returning in the future!!”
Matt Low – General Manager @ Romsey Rapids Leisure Pool Complex