richard – Managing director
Richard has twenty-three years of water-sports management experience. During the last six years he was at working for Away Resorts at Tattershall lakes Country Park. He was responsible for managing the leisure complex facility and overseeing all of the water sports operations on park including the Aquapark. Richard resigned his position there to create “Lincolnshire Aquapark Ltd” and in doing so providing a much needed water sports facility to this area of the Lincolnshire coast.
The involvement of Lincolnshire Aquapark Ltd. at Mablethorpe seems like just a natural progression. Richard is a fully qualified Royal Life Saving Society lifeguard trainer assessor and as such will be providing the necessary ongoing training to the LAP lifeguard team ensuring the safety of all Aquapark users always remains paramount whilst delivering a friendly and professional service to all of our guests.
- C.P.V.E. (leisure)
- B.TEC National diploma (Leisure)
- R.L.S.S. National pool lifeguard qualification
- R.L.S.S. N.P.L.Q. Lifeguard trainer assessor
- Health and safety first aid at work qualification
- ASA Swimming teacher qualification
- Level 2 in sport and active leisure facility operations (QCF)
- British waterski federation – Ski-boat driver level 2
- P.A.D.I. – Personal watercraft licence