Book Your 2021 Aquapark Session
at our Bigger than Ever Aquapark in Mablethorpe
Book Online to Secure Your Place!
PLEASE NOTE WHEN CONSIDERING BOOKING
– Children 5-8 years must be accompanied on the Aquapark itself by an adult.
– Bookings can be made ONLINE ONLY
– Our Aquapark slots are being booked up fast following the numerous lockdowns with families desperate to get out and about, so be quick to book online and secure your session.
– For your safety, we are operating at a reduced capacity due to COVID19 restrictions.
– As such, the 10-11am Aquapark slot is a family session although families do attend throughout the day regardless.
Amazing prices for an amazing experience.
|Single Admission||Maximum booking of 6 per household. Online booking only.||£16.00pp per hour|
|Wetsuits||Helps protect you against the elements||£5.00pp per hour|
|Grip Socks||Quality rubber gel sole socks, which grip the feet to the inflatables to avoid slipping & helps protect against the spread of Covid19. Can be used on trampoline parks and yours to take away and keep.||£2.00pp|
Book in 3 Simple Steps:
Our sessions get booked up very quickly, so be sure to book online in advance!
It’s very easy to book. Simply:
- Click the Book Now button below
- Click the green “Available” button and select your date, time, number of passes you need and the number of wetsuits you need (WE DO STRONGLY ADVISE THIS AS A HEALTH & SAFETY MEASURE AS YOU AND MAYBE YOUR CHILDREN ARE ENTERING A LAKE WHICH IS SUBJECT TO NATURE’S ELEMENTS!)
- Enter your details, check you have added your wetsuits and pay
Book early to secure your session
Due to the highly exhilarating experience and increasing popularity in UK aquaparks our sessions can fill up and become oversubscribed very quickly. As such we advise you to book early using online booking system in order to secure your place to avoid disappointment and any tears (and that’s just from dad)!
Why not take advantage of our private hire packages? It’s perfect for birthdays, team building, stag and hens or maybe just to treat your nearest and dearest.
Methods of payment
- Book online ONLY (to confirm & secure your booking)
We operate to strict no refunds policy
- NO REFUNDS can be given on the day under any circumstances. (The chances are your place(s) could have gone to someone else who has been unable to book due to the session being full)
- Refunds can be given 1 to 3 days before the session (half refund returned)
- Refunds can be given 4 days before the session (full refund returned).
Check in/out Procedure
1. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the commencement of your session.
2. Check in at the Aquapark reception with proof of your booking details and conformation of completed online waiver.
3. You will then be issued with your safety equipment and wetsuit!
4. Assemble at the safety briefing area once you are kitted out where the briefing will commence on the hour prior to your session.
5. Latecomers must listen to the safety briefing but your session time will be reduced.
6. Please do not remove our equipment from site to avoid any embarrassment. It is chipped and there is cctv in operation!!
The Aquapark is open to anyone, you do not have to be a resident of the Grange Leisure Park to use the Aquapark.
The Aquapark is suitable for family use, groups or individuals. Children 5-8 years must be accompanied on the Aquapark itself by an adult and remain with them within arms length during all of the session.
Whilst doing our utmost to maintain low prices the changing facility we have is a basic one. Please approach coming here in a similar mindset as you would to visiting the beach as such be prepared to possibly change outside using towels. On that note Lincolnshire Aquapark can not take responsibility for anything lost or stolen.
Long and short wetsuits are available to hire. Life jackets and helmets are provided as standard.
Please do not enter the Coastfields Leisure Complex in wet clothing or wet-suits as you will be denied access. The brand new bar and restaurant is available to suitably dressed Aquapark guests both before and after using the facility.
No glasses or crockery are permitted within the proximity of the Aquapark (plastic glasses and paper cups only).
T shirts and sun cream are available from the Aquapark reception to protect guests from the sun as a safety measure. Deck chair and towel hire also available.
“Wow! Great facility and great day out for the family. My stepdaughter loved it. Fantastic value for money and good session sizes so plenty of time to get a go on all the facilities.
Staff were very friendly and welcoming, making us all feel safe at all times will most definitely be returning in the future!!”
Matt Low – General Manager @ Romsey Rapids Leisure Pool Complex
“Myself (20) and younger brother (10) had an absolutely brilliant time! I’d say wetsuits are a must as it does get quite chilly! Plenty of inflatables to choose from and a lovely host to make sure everything is okay.”