Simply use our booking calendar to select the day you would like to come and you will be presented with a price and the option to book.
Costs for regular sessions and private hire can vary between week days and weekends. In addition we may also offer discounts outside of the peak holiday periods. Note that wetsuit hire is an optional extra not included in the basic price.
Book early to secure your session
Due to the potentially highly exhilarating experience and increasing popularity in UK aquaparks our sessions can fill up and become oversubscribed very quickly. As such we advise you to book early using online booking system in order to secure your place to avoid disappointment and any tears (and that’s just from dad)!
Why not take advantage of our private hire packages? With a 40 person capacity it’s perfect for birthdays, team building, stag and hens or maybe just to treat your nearest and dearest. Book Online or Contact Us to discuss your requirements.
Family Friendly Recommended Booking Times
Although we open between 10am and 5pm (sessions start and finish on the hour) and there are no designated junior sessions as such, we do encourage smaller children/family groups to attend the 10am-11am sessions in order to participate in the activity with similar clientele. However if this is not possible, all family groups frequent the Aquapark at all times throughout the day regardless
Methods of payment
- Online (to confirm & secure your booking)
- Cash (subject to availability on the day)
- Card (subject to availability on the day)
We operate to strict no refunds policy
- NO REFUNDS can be given on the day under any circumstances. (The chances are your place(s) could have gone to someone else who has been unable to book due to the session being full)
- Refunds can be given 1 to 3 days before the session (half refund returned)
- Refunds can be given 4 days before the session (full refund returned).